Friday 1 November 2013

MY TOP 7 PAIR OF SOCKS

1.11.2013

Today i have decided to post a blog entry listing my most favorite pairs of socks, i have a strange of obsession with socks and if i see a really snazzy pair i have to purchase them straight away. So here goes:





















No.7 - my hamburger socks which i picked up in a pack of 3 for £2.50



No.6 - my odd Christmas socks i never returned to my girlfriend





No.5 - my cool giraffe socks which i paid £4.00 for at Topman





No.4 -  my doughnut socks which came with the hamburger ones from Primark (£2.50)




No.3 -  my 3rd favorite pair are my pizza socks, also from Topman for £4.00





















No.2 - my odd moon and stars socks are my 2nd favorite just because of their odd combination that works well together. These were also from Topman for £4.00





















No.1 - my most favorite pair of socks are my most recent purchase, my Dracula socks which were on sale for £0.50 at Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment