Wednesday 13 November 2013

SHORTS FROM JEANS






13.11.2013

























































As you may have discovered recently i have been using a new camera filter called 'Dusk'. I really love it as it adds a really nice vintage crisp on almost any photo, after using this filter i decided on putting together my own 'Dusk' outfit. 

My jumper is from Primark (£7.00) and is really comfy, i wear it so much when i around in the house. My jeans were given to me by my uncle, they are Henri Lloyd although they are rather big for me so i just rolled them and wear them as shorts although i doubt i will be leaving the house often in them (they're worth about £100.00). 

I've had fun creating a 'Dusk' outfit today but what other themes can i base my outfits on? Please comment your ideas below?














No comments:

Post a Comment