Monday 28 October 2013

ABOUT ME

about me:

i have been working on fashion design and photography for a couple of months now and everyone has been advising me to start my own fashion blog, as i am rather new to this you might want to know a little bit about myself and my blog. My name is Lewis and i have a strong love for fashion and photography, i love vintage fashion and individuality. One day i wish to be able to design for a worldwide clothing label or be a photographer for a fashion magazine, i mean how fabulous would that be.


photography equipment:

For my photography i use the canon 450d and the nikon coolpix L310 which i use for close up shots, i also use the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 for full outfit shots. Anyway enough about me and my blog i hope to be posting again soon with more pictures of my fashion photography shoots and fashion designs. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment